BENGALURU,MYSORE,COORG MHL-KA-105 ( 4N & 5D )
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Bangalore. Arrive at Bangalore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state which is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore visit Lal Bagh, Cubbon park, Iscon Srikrishna Temple, Vidhan soudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Bangalore
Day 2: Bangalore-Mysore. After breakfast proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo, where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 3: Mysore - Coorg. Morning after breakfast proceed to Coorg. On the way visit Kushal nagar golden temple, Tibetan colony, Nisarga dama etc. On arrival check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at coorg.
Day 4: Coorg. Morning after breakfast proceed to Tala Cauvery were the river Cauvery starts. Then visit Bagamandala, Raja site, Abby falls etc. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 5: Coorg - Bangalore. Morning after breakfast proceed back to Bangalore airport/ railway station for return journey.
TAP Gold Crest or similar (Deluxe)
This modern hotel with a streamlined stone exterior is a 3-minute walk from a bus stop, and a 14-minute walk from the stately Lal Bagh botanical gardens. The sleek rooms featuring monochromatic, contemporary decor offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and ceiling fans. Upgraded rooms add air-conditioners and minifridges, and some have Jacuzzis. Room service is available. On-site parking is free. Other amenities include a business centre, billiards and table tennis.
May Flower or similar (Deluxe)
Mysore Mayflower is a boutique hotel with 3 star facilities that is located in the quieter side of Mysore City. It offers guests a combination of old world hospitality with new age amenities. The hotel lays great emphasis on combining ambience with impeccable personalized service. We are driven by our philosophy of “building relationships”. The Hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms including Deluxe AC/NON AC rooms, executive rooms and suites. The Hotel offers great banqueting facilities as well as a conference room, open air hall and a large lawn area for your event requirements.
Coorg Regency or similar (Deluxe)
Hotel Coorg Regency at Madikeri is a home away from home, where you can be assured good value for your money. Hotel Coorg Regency is unique in its own class and provides a peaceful serene ambience surrounded by beautiful hills and dales of Madikeri. Hotel Coorg Regency, Madikeri is a budget hotel with spacious rooms. The rooms have partial view of the Western Ghats and Madikeri town. The hotel is centrally located near General Thimmaiah Circle on Mysore Road and easily accessible from Bus stand. It is conveniently situated within the city, away from all the hustle and bustle of the town. It has about 30 rooms with attached bathrooms with European model. The hotel has a restaurant serving Indian and Chinese cuisines. Other facilities include room service, spices shop and travel assistance.
Madikeri Heritage or similar (Elegant)
This modern hotel with a glass-front facade is 9 minutes's walk from Omkareshwara Temple, a 13-minute walk from Madikeri Fort and 7 km from Abbey Falls. Featuring contemporary furniture, the colourful, low-key rooms have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and ceiling fans, while upgraded rooms have sofas and dining rooms. Room service is 24/7. There is casual international restaurant and event space.
S K Elegance or similar (Elegant)
A 10-minute walk from Mysore Palace, this laid-back hotel is 1.6 km from St. Philomena's Church and 14 minutes' walk from Jaganmohan Palace. The straightforward rooms have a simple, trendy vibe. They offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, and ceiling fans. Some provide air-conditioning, desks and/or seating areas. Suites are also available. There's a relaxed restaurant, a 24-hour reception and a lobby lounge. Laundry services are available.
Splendour Park or similar (Elegant)
Conveniently located on Old Madras Road, Bangalore and near the city’s vibrant central business district, M.G. Road, Hotel The Splendour Park stands as an epitome of plush hospitality blended with the utmost luxury and comfort, makingthisUlsoor hotel near Indiranagar Metro Station a preferred stop for both business and leisure travellers visiting Bangalore. Hotel The Splendour Park, set off M.G. Road, is also in proximity to key business and leisure hubs of Bangalore and is a stone's throw away from major IT business parks like Embassy Golf Links, Bagmane Tech Park and Manyata Tech Park. The hotel is a short distance away from Commercial Street and Brigade Road, Bangalore’s popular shopping paradises.
Coorg Cliff or similar (Luxury)
Located at an altitude of 3398 ft from the sea level, the coffee Capital Coorg is a magic to behold. Scenic views abound here and Coorg Cliffs Resort stands in its heart helping you unleash the land's soul. The 9 acres resort is situated at Hanchikad in Pollibeta and offers a hospitality experience that spreads across 300 acres of lush green plantation area. It’s built around trees and displays an eco friendly design evolved on the natural lay of the land. It's where the nature meets the luxury.
Le Ruchi or similar (Luxury)
Set 4.2 km from the Railway Museum Mysore, this low-key modern hotel is also 8 km from Mysore Palace and 16 km from the Brindavan Gardens. The straightforward rooms come with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, desks and sofas. Room service is available. There's a relaxed restaurant and a trendy bar. A children's play area is available as are safety deposit boxes.
Country Inn Suites or similar (Premium)
This upscale hotel is 9 km from the Krishna Raja Sagara lake, 10 km from the Brindavan Gardens and 11 km from Mysore Palace. The modern rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks. They also offer seating areas, minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. Suites add separate living rooms with sofas and private balconies. Room service is available. There's also a casual restaurant serving international cuisine, an upscale Indian restaurant, a poolside bar and a grill. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a kids' pool, a children's play area and a gym. Pets are allowed.
windflower Resort or similar (Premium)
A combination of unique destination based resorts as close to nature as can be. Whether one is looking for a corporate offsite, a romantic getaway, a weekend break, a family holiday, a wellness Ayurvedic experience, a reunion or just spaces where one can RE-EMERGE and refresh. The Windflower Resorts & Spa boasts of tastefully designed resorts in varied settings from a reserve forest to a tea or coffee estate or a city off beat resort. Each resort comes with its unique partnership with nature and its surroundings. Each resort features our signature EMERGE Spa with its taking from Ayurvedic therapies for wellness of ones body, mind & soul.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· HOUSEBOAT INCLUSIONS
o Welcome drinks
o Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
o Bird Watching
o A C timing 9 Pm to 6 am
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details