BENGULURE,MYSORE,OOTY,KODAIKANAL MHL-KA-107 ( 6N & 7D )
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Bangalore. Arrive at Bangalore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state which is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore covering Lal bagh, Cubbon park, Iskon Srikrishna Temple, Vidhan soudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Bangalore
Day 2: Bangalore - Mysore. After breakfast proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Mysore-Ooty. After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On the way visit Mudumalai forest and Bandipur forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 4: Ooty. After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening free for shopping and other activities . Overnight at Ooty.
Day 5: Ooty - Kodaikanal. After Breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills. Check in to the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 6: Kodaikanal. After morning breakfast proceed for a half day local tour of Kodaikanal, covering Bryant Park, Coaker’s walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. Evening visit Kodai Lake. Kodai lake is a man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel .
Day 7: Kodaikanal-Coimbatore / Bangalore. Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore airport/ railway station for onward journey.
TAP Gold Crest or similar (Deluxe)
This modern hotel with a streamlined stone exterior is a 3-minute walk from a bus stop, and a 14-minute walk from the stately Lal Bagh botanical gardens. The sleek rooms featuring monochromatic, contemporary decor offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and ceiling fans. Upgraded rooms add air-conditioners and minifridges, and some have Jacuzzis. Room service is available. On-site parking is free. Other amenities include a business centre, billiards and table tennis.
May Flower or similar (Deluxe)
Mysore Mayflower is a boutique hotel with 3 star facilities that is located in the quieter side of Mysore City. It offers guests a combination of old world hospitality with new age amenities. The hotel lays great emphasis on combining ambience with impeccable personalized service. We are driven by our philosophy of “building relationships”. The Hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms including Deluxe AC/NON AC rooms, executive rooms and suites. The Hotel offers great banqueting facilities as well as a conference room, open air hall and a large lawn area for your event requirements.
Sunshine or similar (Deluxe)
Kodai Sunshine is a right destination in itself for you and your family…. Being a part of virgin nature is a big thing whether it is near or far., the Kodai Sunshine Hotel welcomes you to its specialities, where you can never find before. Combine leisure and luxury in the middle of nature for a holiday that you will always remember. It is situated just 1.5 kms from the Kodai Lake area, free from the pollution, hustles and bustles of the town. This non-polluted area gives you tremendous view of greenery from the balcony.
Vinayaga or similar (Deluxe)
This relaxed hotel in northeast Ooty is an 8-minute walk from the Government Botanical Garden and 7 km from the peak of Doddabetta mountain. Bright rooms and suites with traditional decor offer cable TV, desks and seating areas. Room service is available 24/7. There's a colourful multi-cuisine restaurant and a cosy, wood-panelled bar, as well as complimentary parking.
Sagar or similar (Elegant)
Set 1.9 km from Lovedale train station, this relaxed, cottage-style resort on elevated grounds is also 5 km from the Government Botanical Gardens and 9 km from the trekking trails on Doddabetta mountain. The cosy cottages feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and living rooms with sofas, plus private terraces with scenic views of Ketti Valley. Free perks include breakfast and parking. There's also an informal international restaurant, as well as a lounge, and a garden terrace with valley views.
Le Ruchi or similar (Luxury)
Set 4.2 km from the Railway Museum Mysore, this low-key modern hotel is also 8 km from Mysore Palace and 16 km from the Brindavan Gardens. The straightforward rooms come with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, desks and sofas. Room service is available. There's a relaxed restaurant and a trendy bar. A children's play area is available as are safety deposit boxes.
Gem Park or similar (Luxury)
Overlooking the beautiful Nilgiris Mountain,the hotel stand tall with all elegance and style . A contemporary structure with a traditional feel ,Gem Park Ooty has kept itself well with the spirit of the beautiful and picturesque city. It is located in the heart of the town,minute away from key tourist attractions and major shopping area. With its convenient location and fine service,the hotel has aptly gained favor of all business and leisure travelers who throng the city throughout the year.
Quality Inn Sabari or similar (Luxury)
Set 3.1 km from Bear Shola Falls, this casual hotel in a low-rise building is also 3.7 km from Kodaikanal Lake and 8 km from Kodaikanal Golf Club. The warmly decorated, non-smoking rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, safes, and tea and coffeemaking facilities, as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Children age 5 and under stay free with a parent. Room service is available 24/7. There's also a low-key restaurant, a 24-hour coffee shop, event space and a game room, plus an on-call doctor.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· HOUSEBOAT INCLUSIONS
o Welcome drinks
o Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
o Bird Watching
o A C timing 9 Pm to 6 am
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details