“Hyderabad” is the City that is known for its Rich Culture and Tradition. Hyderabad owning its own rich history from its inception of Qutub Shahi dynasty to the occupation of Mughal Empire and the ups and down under the Asaf Jahi dynasty. Hyderabad city has become a house for both culture and linguistic of North and South India. Their culture can be seen through visiting these iconic architectural structures in the city. Hyderabad was historically known as a pearl and diamond trading Centre, and it continues to be known as the "City of Pearls". Many of the city's traditional bazaars remain open, including Laad Bazaar, Begum Bazaar and Sultan Bazaar.
Climate: Hyderabad has a tropical wet and dry climate bordering on a hot semi-arid climate. The annual mean temperature is 26.6 °C (79.9 °F), monthly mean temperatures are 21–33 °C (70–91 °F). Summers (March–June) are hot and humid, with average highs in the mid-to-high 30s Celsius, maximum temperatures often exceed 40 °C (104 °F) between April and June. The coolest temperatures occur in December and January, when the lowest temperature occasionally dips to 10 °C (50 °F). May is the hottest month, when daily temperatures range from 26 to 39 °C (79–102 °F), December, the coldest, has temperatures varying from 14.5 to 28 °C (57–82 °F).
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Hyderabad. Pickup from Hyderabad Airport / Railway Station and proceed to Hotel. After fresh up, proceed below to Hyderabad Sightseeing Places including:
Snow World - India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to:
Birla Mandir - 2000 tons of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
Birla Planetarium - Developed with technological assistance from Japan with cosmic presentation of international standards. Most attractive feature is the Sky Show.
Birla Science Museum - showcases many sections, each dedicated to a specific field - Interactive Science Section, NRSA, Dinosaurian, etc.
Lumbini Park - Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch - Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at Hussain Sagar lake not to be missed.
NTR Gardens - Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, machan Restaurant- just a few attractions of NTR Gardens.
Necklace Road - Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese. You can watch a video on Necklace Road that our very own team created for brief understanding about the place. We have also covered few shots about the Lumbini Park in the same video. Overnight stay at Hyderabad Hotel.
Day 2: Hyderabad – Full Day Ramoji Film City. After Breakfast, proceed to visit primary tourist place of Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City. Full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City.
Ramoji Film City – One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists. Overnight stay at Hyderabad Hotel.
Day 3: Hyderabad – Srisailam. In the morning check out the hotel and drive to Srisailam. Srisailam is situated in the Nallamala Hills of Kurnool district and is famous for its Brahmarambha Mallikarjunaswamy Temple, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. On arrival check into the hotel and proceed for darshan. Enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 4: Hyderabad Local Sightseeing. Morning after Breakfast proceed to
Golconda Fort - First built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by Qutub Shahi Kings. Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, 'Rahban' cannon, Ramdas’ prison. (You can also view our team created video on Golconda Fort here). It would take at least half day here.
Qutub Shahi Tombs - One of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad; tombs of seven Qutub Shahi rulers presenting a beautiful blend of Persian and Indian architectural styles.
Salar Jung Museum - 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects (Indian Art, Far Eastern Art, European Art, Middle Eastern Art, etc.), 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, etc.
Chowmahalla Palace - Built in the 18th century during the rule of fifth Nizam, Afzal-ud-Daula, Asaf Jah V, said to resemble Shah Palace of Tehran in Iran in its architectural beauty.
Charminar - Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in the honour of his wife Bhagmati. Also known as known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’
Mecca Masjid – constructed by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah in 1614; one of the largest mosques in the world. To see- Belgian crystal chandeliers, intricately designed arches, tombs to Asif shah dynasty.
Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here.. popular bangles and pearl market, since the time of Nizams. Offers a living heritage of the city. Overnight stay at Hyderabad Hotel.
Day 5: Hyderabad-Check-out
Morning after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Depending on your departure time. Drop at Hyderabad Airport / Railway Station for your return journey.
Hotel Vaishnao (Elegant)
Set in the city centre, this polished hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kachiguda Railway Station. It's also 4.5 km from Charminar, a 16th-century mosque, and 7 km from Hussain Sagar lake. The subdued, modern rooms and suites provide minibars and tea and coffeemaking facilities. They also offer complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Suites add sitting areas. Kids 9 and under stay free. A free breakfast buffet is served in a vegetarian coffee shop. Other amenities include a chic fine-dining restaurant, an ice cream parlour and a business centre.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details