MAGICAL GANGTOK MHL-SK-1002
Extremely alluring, pleasantly boisterous and wreathed in clouds - Gangtok, the capital city of the Sikkim can also give you a spectacular view of Mt. Kanchenjunga, at a distant skyline. The pristine hill station nestled in mountains and clouds is also a base for a whole lot of trekkers to the Himalayan mountain ranges. The mesmerising prismatic beauty and the beautiful winding hill roads are even more breath-taking if seen from a bird’s eye view in a cable car. The name meaning hill-top, Gangtok can be safely said to be one of the most beautiful hill stations in the country. With everything in just the right amount from a blend of cultural identities to urbanisation, Gangtok is a breathing and dynamic bit of paradise of the northeast. It has an amazing view of mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest mountain peak in the world. Also, like everything around it, Gangtok is abundant in natural beauty and has various natural attractions such as the Tsomgo Lake, Ban Jhakri falls, Tashi viewpoint and more. Other places to visit include the Enchey Monastery, Ganesh Tok, Do Drul Chorten Rumtek Monastery, etc. Also, river Teesta is one of the best spots for white water rafting in North East India.
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (125 kms / 4 hrs.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) Which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will be provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 04: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (125 kms / 4 hrs.)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departures transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
No Information Found.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details