Jaldapara is a paradise for bird watchers. It is one of the very few places in India, where the Bengal Florican is sighted. The other birds to be found here are the Crested Eagle, Pallas`s Fishing Eagle and shikra, besides Jungle fowl, peafowl, partridges, Bengal Florican and lesser Pied Hornbill. Jaldapara, the vast grassland with patches of riverine forests was declared a sanctuary in 1941 for protection of the great variety flora and fauna, particularly the one-horned rhinoceros, an animal threatened with extinction. The Jaldapara Sanctuary covers 216 sq. Km, is a mosaic of woods, grasslands, perennial streams, sandy river banks and extensive belts of tall grass. It contains a great diversity of flora and fauna of mixed deciduous forest, grasslands and river banks. The Malangi River also flows nearby from east to west. Drained by rivers Torsa, Malangi, Hollong, Chirakhawa, Kalijhora, Sissamara, Bhaluka and Buri Torsa, the Sanctuary provides extensive grassland which is the last refuge to a wide variety of mammals, amphibians, reptiles and birds.
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Jaldapara (135 kms/ 4 hrs.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJPRailway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Jaldapara. On arrival Check-into hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Jaldapara.
Day 02: Jaldapara Wild Life Sanctuary (Elephant / JeepSafari) – Lataguri / Chalsa (58 kms / 1 hrs.)
Early morning at 06:00 hrs visitJaldapara Wild Life Sanctuary on back of the Elephant / by Jeep (as peravailability). Back to hotel for breakfast. Transfer to Lataguri / Chalsa.Overnight stay at Lataguri / Chalsa.
Day 03: Gorumara National Park (Jungle Watch Tower) + LocalSightseeing + Jungle Watch Tower
Early morning at 06:00 hrs visitGorumara National Park (Watch Tower) by Jeep. Back to hotel for breakfast. Afterbreakfast visit Samsing, Suntalekhola & Murti River side. In afternoonvisit another Watch Tower by Jeep. Overnight stay at Lataguri / Chalsa.
Day 04: Lataguri / Chalsa – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport(80 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hoteland take the departures transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for youronward journey.
No Information Found.
· Sightseeingas per the itinerary
· Breakfastat the hotels mentioned
· Accommodationon single/double sharing basis
· AllTransfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehiclein Standard Package
· Below5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parkingand all transport related expense including Driver Services
· Alltoll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcomedrink on arrival
· AllTransport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST& all Government Taxes
· A24 - hour helpline.
· Assistanceon Arrival.
· NoHidden Cost
· Personalexpenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water,soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anythingnot mentioned in the inclusions
· Additionalsightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· EntranceFees & Guide charges
· Anycost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage,political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who isdirectly payable on the spot)
· Anyincrease in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading toincrease in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which maycome into effect prior to departure
· Stillcamera/ video camera charger
· RailwayTicket/Airway Tickets.
· AllEntrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· WildAss Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Anyincrease in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Anyhike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will changeaccordingly.
· Ratesare not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Ratesare based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will bearranged in a similar category hotel.
· Ratesare subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference,events in travel destination
· Earlycheck in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellationcharges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicleconfirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only inthe plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· Allsightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions& traffic conditions in the destination.
· Anysightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions isnon-refundable.
· Allentrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· Itis not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Depositof 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10%of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25%of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50%of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75%of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100%- within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details