Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. To the southwest, Mysore is home to lavish temples including Mysore Palace, former seat of the region’s maharajas. Hampi, once the medieval Vijayanagara empire’s capital, contains ruins of Hindu temples, elephant stables and a stone chariot. Karnataka blessed with natural abundance. Karnataka has many captivating hill stations such as Coorg, Nandi Hills and Chikmagalur. People in search of pristine beaches enjoy its scenic coastal destinations like the famous Blue Lagoon Beach and Ladies Beach in Karwar, dotted with Casuarina trees. In addition, Karnataka is home to UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Hampi and Pattadakal, ideal for heritage tours. Gommatesvara statue at Shravanabelagola and Gol Gumbaz in Bijapur are two other remarkable heritages that have drawn visitors for ages to Karnataka. This state also has 21 wildlife sanctuaries and 5 national parks including the well-known Bandipur National Park in Mysore. Places like Kudremukh and Madikeri have now become popular eco-tourism destinations. The Golden Chariot, a train, connects most popular tourist destinations in Karnataka for tourists’ convenience….
Best Time to Visit Karnataka
April to June
July to Sep
Oct to Dec
Jan to March
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Bangalore - Mysore. On arrival at Bengaluru, meet our chauffeur and proceed to Mysore (Approx. 140 Kms / 3 Hrs.), enroute visit Srirangapatnam – Tipu Sultan Capital, visit Palace and Fort. Later proceed to Mysore. Arrival andd check into the hotel, latr visit Chamundeshwari Temple, Maharaja’s Palace, sound and Light fountains at Brindavan Gardens. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore – Wayanad. After breakfast, check out of the Hotel and proceed to Wayanad – Southern tip of the Deccan Plateau and its chief glory is the majestic Western Ghats with lofty ridges interspersed with dense forest, tangled jungles and deep valleys. In the centre of the district hills are lower in heightt while the Northrn area has high hills and they give a wild and mountainous appearance. Arrival check into Hotel, eveninng free ime to enjoy the Nature. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
Day 3: Wayanad. After breakfast, visit Pookot Lake for Boating & Historical Chain Tree. Later sightseeing of Edakkal Cave, soochippara Waterfalls, Banasura Sagar Dam. Return to Hotel & overnight stay.
Day 4: Wayanad - Bangalore. After Breakfast, proceed to Bangalore (Approx. 300 Kms / 8 Hrs.). Directly dropping at Airport / Railway station for departure.
No Information Found.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· HOUSEBOAT INCLUSIONS
o Welcome drinks
o Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
o Bird Watching
o A C timing 9 Pm to 6 am
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details