COORG MHL-KA-101 ( 2N & 3D )
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Bangalore - Coorg. Arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station and proceed to Coorg. Coorg is known for its coffee and its people. Coorg is rich in natural resources which included timber and spices. Check in hotel and rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at coorg.
Day 2: Coorg. Morning after breakfast proceed to Tala Cauvery were the river Cauvery starts, Bagamandala, Raja seat, Abbey falls etc. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 3: Coorg – Bangalore. Morning after breakfast proceed back to Bangalore airport/ railway station for return journey.
Coorg Regency or similar (Deluxe)
Hotel Coorg Regency at Madikeri is a home away from home, where you can be assured good value for your money. Hotel Coorg Regency is unique in its own class and provides a peaceful serene ambience surrounded by beautiful hills and dales of Madikeri. Hotel Coorg Regency, Madikeri is a budget hotel with spacious rooms. The rooms have partial view of the Western Ghats and Madikeri town. The hotel is centrally located near General Thimmaiah Circle on Mysore Road and easily accessible from Bus stand. It is conveniently situated within the city, away from all the hustle and bustle of the town. It has about 30 rooms with attached bathrooms with European model. The hotel has a restaurant serving Indian and Chinese cuisines. Other facilities include room service, spices shop and travel assistance.
Coorg International or similar (Elegant)
An 11-minute walk from Ganesha Temple, this laid-back hotel lies 1.9 km from the 17th-century Madikeri Fort and 2.6 km from Mercara Downs Golf Club. Modest rooms and suites with tile floors provide cable TV. Upgraded rooms have air-conditioning, while the suites add separate sitting areas. Parking and a breakfast buffet are included. The spa offers Ayurvedic therapies. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a low-key restaurant and a gym.
Coorg Cliff or similar (Luxury)
Located at an altitude of 3398 ft from the sea level, the coffee Capital Coorg is a magic to behold. Scenic views abound here and Coorg Cliffs Resort stands in its heart helping you unleash the land's soul. The 9 acres resort is situated at Hanchikad in Pollibeta and offers a hospitality experience that spreads across 300 acres of lush green plantation area. It’s built around trees and displays an eco friendly design evolved on the natural lay of the land. It's where the nature meets the luxury.
windflower Resort or similar (Premium)
A combination of unique destination based resorts as close to nature as can be. Whether one is looking for a corporate offsite, a romantic getaway, a weekend break, a family holiday, a wellness Ayurvedic experience, a reunion or just spaces where one can RE-EMERGE and refresh. The Windflower Resorts & Spa boasts of tastefully designed resorts in varied settings from a reserve forest to a tea or coffee estate or a city off beat resort. Each resort comes with its unique partnership with nature and its surroundings. Each resort features our signature EMERGE Spa with its taking from Ayurvedic therapies for wellness of ones body, mind & soul. At The Windflower we believe there is a unique story to be found in all our resorts for the ones who seek. Come and find the true spirit of a relaxing vacation The Windflower Resorts & Spa is waiting...
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· HOUSEBOAT INCLUSIONS
o Welcome drinks
o Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
o Bird Watching
o A C timing 9 Pm to 6 am
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details