MYSORE MHL-KA-102 ( 2N & 3D )
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Bangalore – Mysore. Arrival at Banglore Airport / Railway Station and proceed to Mysore. Mysore is a home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore.Check in at the hotel. Over Night Stay at mysore .
Day 2: Mysore. Morning after breakfast visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Mysore – Bangalore. Morning after breakfast proceed back to Bangalore airport/ railway station for return journey.
May Flower or similar (Deluxe)
Mysore Mayflower is a boutique hotel with 3 star facilities that is located in the quieter side of Mysore City. It offers guests a combination of old world hospitality with new age amenities. The hotel lays great emphasis on combining ambience with impeccable personalized service. We are driven by our philosophy of “building relationships”. The Hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms including Deluxe AC/NON AC rooms, executive rooms and suites. The Hotel offers great banqueting facilities as well as a conference room, open air hall and a large lawn area for your event requirements.
SK Elegance or simlar (Elegant)
A 10-minute walk from Mysore Palace, this laid-back hotel is 1.6 km from St. Philomena's Church and 14 minutes' walk from Jaganmohan Palace. The straightforward rooms have a simple, trendy vibe. They offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, and ceiling fans. Some provide air-conditioning, desks and/or seating areas. Suites are also available. There's a relaxed restaurant, a 24-hour reception and a lobby lounge. Laundry services are available.
Le Ruchi or similar (Luxury)
Set 4.2 km from the Railway Museum Mysore, this low-key modern hotel is also 8 km from Mysore Palace and 16 km from the Brindavan Gardens. The straightforward rooms come with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, desks and sofas. Room service is available. There's a relaxed restaurant and a trendy bar. A children's play area is available as are safety deposit boxes.
Country Inn Suites or similar (Premium)
This upscale hotel is 9 km from the Krishna Raja Sagara lake, 10 km from the Brindavan Gardens and 11 km from Mysore Palace. The modern rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks. They also offer seating areas, minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. Suites add separate living rooms with sofas and private balconies. Room service is available. There's also a casual restaurant serving international cuisine, an upscale Indian restaurant, a poolside bar and a grill. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a kids' pool, a children's play area and a gym. Pets are allowed.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· HOUSEBOAT INCLUSIONS
o Welcome drinks
o Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
o Bird Watching
o A C timing 9 Pm to 6 am
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details