MYSORE,OOTY MHL-KA-104 ( 3N & 4D )
|Hotel Type Name||Adult Price twin sharing Base
(Age above 12 Years)
|Extra Bed Price||Child with Bed Price
(age 5 to 12)
|Child WOB price
(age 5 to 12 years)
Day 1: Bangalore – Mysore . Arrival at Banaglore Airport / Railway Station and proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore.Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Mysore-Ooty. After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On the way visit Mudumalai forest and Bandipur forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and over night stay at Ooty.
Day 3: Ooty . After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening free for shopping and other activities . Overnight at Ooty.
Day 4: Ooty - Bangalore. Morning after breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Bangalore airport/ railway station for onward journey.
May Flower or similar (Deluxe)
Mysore Mayflower is a boutique hotel with 3 star facilities that is located in the quieter side of Mysore City. It offers guests a combination of old world hospitality with new age amenities. The hotel lays great emphasis on combining ambience with impeccable personalized service. We are driven by our philosophy of “building relationships”. The Hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms including Deluxe AC/NON AC rooms, executive rooms and suites. The Hotel offers great banqueting facilities as well as a conference room, open air hall and a large lawn area for your event requirements.
Vinayaga or similar (Deluxe)
This relaxed hotel in northeast Ooty is an 8-minute walk from the Government Botanical Garden and 7 km from the peak of Doddabetta mountain. Bright rooms and suites with traditional decor offer cable TV, desks and seating areas. Room service is available 24/7. There's a colourful multi-cuisine restaurant and a cosy, wood-panelled bar, as well as complimentary parking.
Sagar Resort or similar (Elegant)
Set 1.9 km from Lovedale train station, this relaxed, cottage-style resort on elevated grounds is also 5 km from the Government Botanical Gardens and 9 km from the trekking trails on Doddabetta mountain. The cosy cottages feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and living rooms with sofas, plus private terraces with scenic views of Ketti Valley. Free perks include breakfast and parking. There's also an informal international restaurant, as well as a lounge, and a garden terrace with valley views.
S K Elegance or similar (Elegant)
A 10-minute walk from Mysore Palace, this laid-back hotel is 1.6 km from St. Philomena's Church and 14 minutes' walk from Jaganmohan Palace. The straightforward rooms have a simple, trendy vibe. They offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, and ceiling fans. Some provide air-conditioning, desks and/or seating areas. Suites are also available. There's a relaxed restaurant, a 24-hour reception and a lobby lounge. Laundry services are available.
Gem Park or similar (Luxury)
Overlooking the beautiful Nilgiris Mountain,the hotel stand tall with all elegance and style . A contemporary structure with a traditional feel ,Gem Park Ooty has kept itself well with the spirit of the beautiful and picturesque city. It is located in the heart of the town,minute away from key tourist attractions and major shopping area. With its convenient location and fine service,the hotel has aptly gained favor of all business and leisure travelers who throng the city throughout the year. The hotel welcomes you to a stunning beautifully done up lobby with impressive indian art on the wall . It is the spotlessly attired staff , ever ready to do the most to make you comfortable that makes the stay an experience for a lifetime.
Le Ruchi or similar (Luxury)
Set 4.2 km from the Railway Museum Mysore, this low-key modern hotel is also 8 km from Mysore Palace and 16 km from the Brindavan Gardens. The straightforward rooms come with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffeemaking equipment, desks and sofas. Room service is available. There's a relaxed restaurant and a trendy bar. A children's play area is available as are safety deposit boxes.
Fern Hill or similar (Premium)
The fern has enjoyed a rich mythological presence in various cultures of the world. While it is seen as a symbol of happiness, good fortune, prosperity and even magic in old Western mythic traditions, closer home, in the mountains of Ooty, the fern has been an unmistakable part of the landscape. The uniqueness of this fern is reflected in the identity of Ooty - Fern Hill, our newly renovated resort that captures the facets of the fern plant in spirit and through its décor.
Country Inn Suites or similar (Premium)
This upscale hotel is 9 km from the Krishna Raja Sagara lake, 10 km from the Brindavan Gardens and 11 km from Mysore Palace. The modern rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks. They also offer seating areas, minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. Suites add separate living rooms with sofas and private balconies. Room service is available. There's also a casual restaurant serving international cuisine, an upscale Indian restaurant, a poolside bar and a grill. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a kids' pool, a children's play area and a gym. Pets are allowed.
· Sightseeing as per the itinerary
· Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
· Accommodation on single/double sharing basis
· All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle in Standard Package
· Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
· Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
· All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
· Welcome drink on arrival
· All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
· GST & all Government Taxes
· A 24 - hour helpline.
· Assistance on Arrival.
· No Hidden Cost
· HOUSEBOAT INCLUSIONS
o Welcome drinks
o Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
o Bird Watching
o A C timing 9 Pm to 6 am
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
· Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
· Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
· Still camera/ video camera charger
· Railway Ticket/Airway Tickets.
· All Entrance / Ferry / Jungle or Jeep Safari Charges
· Wild Ass Sanctuary entrance fees is on direct payment
· Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
· Any hike in fuel cost by State / Central Govt., the package cost will change accordingly.
· Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Diwali, Pushkar fair etc.
· Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
· Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
· Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
· Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
· Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
· All sightseeing mentioned is subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
· Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
· All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
· It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
· Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
· Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
· Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
· 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
· 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
· 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
· 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
· 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
Please send the details