Thank you for choosing Mystical Holidays & Leisure for the best travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions so as to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour.
Brief Description and Commencement:
- These Terms and Conditions be called Mystical Holidays & Leisure Terms and Conditions.
- They extend to the Indian & World Tours, Tailormade Holidays & also Corporate Tours organised by Mystical Holidays & Leisure.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- 'Mysticalholidays.com' is a web site of Mystical Holidays & Leisure., therefore, both these names will be considered one and same and used synonymously therein.
- Guest/s means the total number of people who have registered their names and booked the tour by having made the full payment for Indian/World tours organized by 'Mysticalholidays.co m(which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning there of be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Company means mysticalholidays.com (Mystical Holidays & Leisure) and also includes all its brands and divisions.
- Tour/s mean any Indian and World Tours organized by Mystical Holidays & Leisure.
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a 'Day' shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Mystical Holidays & Leisure in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including
- war, ostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a Change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial disturbances; &
- abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress : Means roll away mattress which is on floor (For domestic tour extra mattress & for international tour extra bed)
- Jain Food means: Food without onion, garlic served at the time of tour groups meals and not necessarily before sunset, it may or may not be served on the table.
- Meal: Include breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are pre set menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in and or during India and / or World Tours Organized by Mystical Holidays & Leisure
- Gender: The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
Liberty of activity:
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting the tour. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that the tour is comfortable. Also, Guests are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes.
Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, railways, coaches, buses etc nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities.
Thus as a company we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
Guest's interest to participate in the tour.
Payment of the registration amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Mystical Holidays & Leisure brochure/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the Mystical Holidays & Leisure terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form.
When you book a tour, or when someone else books a tour for you, on your name , that means you are physically fit to travel to that destination. It is very important for you to take care of your health throughout the tour. Any health issue on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be borne by that respective guest only, the company shall not be held responsible in whatsoever manner.
Non payment of full tour price before departure.
The company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non payment of full tour cost 30 days prior to the departure date.
Tour payment by guest:
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given in the brochure.
In case of a cheque paid by the guest in favour of the company is dishonored, a charge of Rs. 150 per cheque must be paid.
If a Guest books a tour just 30 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount. Also, the amount should be paid by demand draft or cash.
Cost of the Tour
When the tour cost is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the cost of the tour before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour costs do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual.
Discounts for Tour
Guests can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason.
Additional taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government
Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the guest before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by the guest immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour.
Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under the company's control. Therefore, any such additional charges shall be paid by the guest.
Documentation required for a tour:
For a guest travelling abroad, a passport is an official document and also an identity. A Visa is a must to enter any particular country.
The Passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days from the date of arrival conclusion in India. Please cross check all your particulars including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for VISAs as per requirement. All travellers booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. The passports are well maintained and should have sufficient blank pages (that are not damaged/stapled/torn) for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed.
Visa (World tours)
Visa permits the guest to enter another country. For tourists, generally a short term visa is granted by the respective consulate. We are visa facilitators and generally assist guests for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call the guest for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. The company is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue the Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate; the company does not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. Just in case your visa is granted on the old passport and has a validity kindly cross check weather you need to transfer the visa on the current passport.
Sometimes your Visa which is granted may have a longer validity than your passport in such a case please remember to carry your old passport along with your new passport.
Mandatory Documents required for the visa
Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, Thumb impression - If passport has thumb impression or signature along with Parent's Signature - Male - Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb.
A Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel - Personal / Tour/ Employment etc. along with financial/ sponsorship details. (For Employed on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Mystical Holidays & Leisure as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
Many countries are following the biometric system in a bid to ensure safer travel. For U.K & Schengen visas you will have to visit the VFS personally and in case of USA you will need to visit the VFS twice. Once for Biometric and then for a personal interview
Though you are holding a valid a visa, it only gives you the permission to enter the respective countries immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a country is solely dependent upon the discretion of the immigration authority only. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case if the guest misses out on the itinerary program the company is not liable.
Insurance is included in all the international tours up to age of 59 years. The over and above difference to be paid by the respective guest. Usually overseas Mediclaim Insurance covers hospitalization, medical emergencies and the loss of passport; hence, the company strongly recommends to FIT guests that they too buy the Insurance.
In case of claims, the insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims and we do not have any hold over it. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company we are only facilitator. Also, insurance does not cover pre-diagnosed ailments. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own.
In case insurance is issued by a third party, and if any claims to the same arise, Mystical Holidays & Leisure is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company
Itinerary changes / Changes in the Itinerary:
The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions. Changes shall be informed to the guests at the earliest. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
Other than force majeure, for any other unavoidable circumstances, if the company curtails or cancels a certain day's sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the guest. The Company will not be responsible for any kind of claims.
The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme.
If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeings listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeings of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & sightseeing is not possible, refund will be given.
Guest may join our tour at the first destination as per their convenience. In such a case, guests must possess all the air tickets of the family, Visa and Insurance documents and are required to join the group at the first destination of the Tour. Such guests should furnish all information such as Flight details, local contact details & e-mail ID a minimum of 15 days prior to the departure. Not to issue non refundable tickets in case any change in date charged to be borne by guest.
If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
Seating arrangement in the coach shall be strictly as per the booking date i.e. the guest who books first will get the first seat and so on.
In coach, the seating allotment shall start from seat number 5 onwards as first two seats are reserved for the tour managers & seat nos. 3 & 4 are reserved as Prime Seats which if available can be booked by the guest at an additional cost. The company reserves the right to allocate Prime seats. If paid and prime seat is not available due to any reason, company is liable only to refund the amount paid for the prime seat.
There is a strict "no smoking", "no alcohol" and "no eating" policy in the Coach. Guests are advised not to keep valuables in coach while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for the loss of valuables from the coach. If the coach is accidently or otherwise damaged by the guest he/she will be required to pay the compensation for the same.
World Tours Coaches / Buses:
The Company generally arranges air-conditioned/air-cooled, luxury coaches. Such coaches may be equipped with an emergency washroom, however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms. In case, guest wishes to use this facility, he shall have to pay tips to the driver of the coach directly. The size and seating capacity of the coaches / buses generally varies from 20 to 40 and depending on the number of the guest/s. few coaches have one door or two door access, which varies from destination to destination.
Indian Tours Coaches / Buses:
The Company generally arranges air-conditioned/air-cooled, Non-AC coaches, mini coaches, jeeps or taxies of various seating capacities depending on the type of the tour, itinerary and number of guest/s, etc.
In case of part tours which are a part of the main tours, the seating priority will be as per the booking.
Sometimes certain tours are merged upon the guests request or due to situational conditions. In such a case, the seating priority will be as per the booking.
Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration point’s etc., guest/s have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The "porter" or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management . Mystical Holidays & Leisure reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.
Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire tour. Single rooms are comparatively smaller in size than the twin sharing rooms and may be located on a different floor or in corner side from the rooms of other group members.
Check–in and Check–out time
Guest has to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If guest wants any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by guest. Company shouldn't be held responsible.
Single person joining the tour may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. The company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have 'No Smoking' policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn't be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist.
Mystical Holidays & Leisure or any of its independent contractors shall not be bound to serve non veg food items during en-route journey and/or en-route lunch halts for Indian/Domestic Sector. While we endeavour to select the best quality restaurants for en-route lunch halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, and service. However the company has no direct control over their maintenance. Guest/s shall take note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group & same depends upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurant.
There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non-Veg items. Mystical Holidays & Leisure does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
In case of a baby meal, the Company generally provides tin milk, plain dal and rice, (we appreciate a prior intimation) Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if any Mystical Holidays & Leisure treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and Mystical Holidays & Leisure reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons therefor.
Tour Managers on Tour
Tour Leaders/assistants/escorts are assisting to the guest/s throughout the tour, they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. The guest/s themselves should carry their baggage. The instructions and information of the tour, are to be followed in the group tours and tour leaders is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences.
Liabilities and Responsibilities of the Company
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with the guest's requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the guest, in fact we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipments on tour.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/s to ensure that he/she possesses the required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour.
All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour - subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The guest/s shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Guest/s should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour.
Participation on tour Behaviour & Punctuality
As you are traveling with a group on Mystical Holidays & Leisure vacations, all participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to the group and in a manner that is appropriate for group travel.
For the benefit of everyone on the vacation, Mystical Holidays & Leisure reserves the right to accept or reject the booking of any vacation participant and to remove any vacation participant from participating in or being a part of one or more itineraries where his or her conduct is deemed inappropriate & incompatible with the interest of the other travellers. Mystical Holidays & Leisure is not responsible for any losses, including missed sightseeing or having to make alternate travel arrangements, if you fail to meet the representatives of Mystical Holidays & Leisure at assigned timings and places/pick up points while on tour. Mystical Holidays & Leisure will not refund nor cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of vacation arrangements due to unacceptable behaviour or inability to maintain punctuality. The decision of behaviour being acceptable or unacceptable rests solely with Mystical Holidays & Leisure.
Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by Mystical Holidays & Leisure, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Mystical Holidays & Leisure will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Mystical Holidays & Leisure will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Mystical Holidays & Leisure harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Mystical Holidays & Leisure is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Mystical Holidays & Leisure harmless for such.
- For part tour: Tour Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
- For Joining & Leaving guests : air tickets & Visa fees , Insurance is not included in the tour cost.
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest: All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
- Valuables: Mystical Holidays & Leisure advises guest/s not to carry valuable on tour. If valuable items are carried please not to keep them in your suitcase. It is always better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s Mystical Holidays & Leisure is not liable or responsible for the same.
- Shopping: Shopping is a major activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Mystical Holidays & Leisure neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, Mystical Holidays & Leisure does not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
- External guest(s) not allowed: External guest/s cannot be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- Paid Toilets: At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
- Grievances: Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to the tour escort/leader/Manager/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Mystical Holidays & Leisure to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and/or Mystical Holidays & Leisure, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. The Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media: The Company reserves the right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of Mystical Holidays & Leisure’s Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- Reference Call: The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of Mystical Holidays & Leisure’s business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
- The maps given on the tour pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
- Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Hyderabad only.